The National Organization for Victims of Illegal Alien Crime
The purpose(s) of NOVIAC are as follows –
1. To establish a National Organization dedicated to representing both the living victims and the families of the deceased victims , of illegal alien crime who are citizens and legal residents of the United States.
2. To organize in such a way, as to empower both the living victims and the families of the deceased victims to share their story(s) and their experience(s) with each other and the general public.
3. To utilize their collective efforts to inform the media at all levels – as to the seriousness of this issue.
4. To establish, within the organization, a body of like-minded individuals who are willing to speak at public events, news conferences, Federal, State and Local legislative Hearings.
5. To establish, within the organization, a body of individuals who are willing to gather, in an ongoing basis, information and materials sufficient to represent the issue and the issues within legal and illegal immigration in general, for the purpose of participating in educational workshops at events and gatherings held within the public square.
6. To establish a Mentorship/Mentoring program designed to provided one-on-one and group support for current and future victims who are dealing with the trauma and the personal ramifications of illegal alien crime visited upon them or a family member. Further, to establish a framework of members within County & State Chapters for the purpose of attending court cases of victims as moral support.
7. To establish a volunteer grassroots body of legal experts in the field of immigration and crimes unique to illegal aliens for the purpose of advocating for, supporting, advising – and, if need be, representing the rights of the victim(s) in a quasi/legal capacity. Further, to establish a framework of members within County & State Chapters for the purpose of researching, investigating, confirming cases, and tracking numbers.
8. To establish a formal “Public” face as it relates to Letterhead, Brochures and other marketing material necessary to provide consistency and continuity to the effort.
9. To establish a Charter, By-laws, the use of Robert’s Rules, Officers and a Board of Director’s sufficient to meet the legal requirements of the IRS and the statutory requirements of each State – for the purpose of forming a Tax Exempt Organization.
10. To establish a permanent National Mailing Address and Headquarters – Central to all members of NOVIAC.
11. To establish the framework for a National Convention.
12. To establish a framework for the purpose of forming State and Local Chapters.
Copyright: February 2016, NOVIAC – The National Organization for Victims of Illegal Alien Crime